crimscrem;542718 Wrote:
> ....  I have a lot of trouble with connection.  I regularly get messages
> saying the Touch is trying to connect.  Or sometimes where it can't
> connect only for it to connect after a wait.  Hugely frustrating...

I have, unfortunately, been having the same problem with my WD hdd and
I don't think its hard drive either.  Frustrating is an understatement.
I decided to just give up for now ... my weekends are too important to
me to waste it fiddling with this thingy.

I hope the they get around to making the USB hard drive connection a
little more effective.

--
carib