I also realy like my touch , but luckily I also have a controller.

The wieving angle and glare is a minus with the Touchs display even if
the actual quality is much better than controller and radio (it does
render colors correctly and has no pixelated artifacts), but no font
makes it as visble as the SB3. I could read the SB3 from anywhere in
the same room with touch i have to squint.

A VFD is actually easier to read with smaller font's than the Touch.
My Meridian HT processor and DVD player uses VFD's they are splendid

The text gets larger when you press the remote, and you can cycle the
now playing screen to a mood wo cover art to max out fontsize.

But I can live with that as I find it's versatility and sound-quality
really god, and it is built to a price point,

--
Mnyb

Main hifi: Touch + CIA PS +MeridianG68J and assorted amps SiriuS,
Classe'Primare and Dynadio speakers (including a pair of Contour 4 )
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: SB3 + powered Fostex PM0.4
Miscellaneous use: Radio (with battery)
I use a Controller various ir-remotes and a Eee-PC with squeezeplay to
control this