TJHUB;543286 Wrote:
> For me, this means I sit about 12' away from the Touch which makes the
> screen basically useless even with the large text skin currently built
> in.  I find this VERY unfortunate.
Have you actually seen the Touch? Depending on your eyes and the room
lighting it might be fine at 12', although I would guess that would be
true for only a minority of users. For me 12' is borderline but do-able
if the room isn't too bright. There is 3rd party development work on
screensavers that allow for a wider variety of font sizes, although
there's always the tradeoff then of how much fits horizontally on the
screen.

--
aubuti