Hi all,

I received my touch a couple of weeks ago. I bought it explicitly for
its built-in SBS.

And indeed, it worked without problems. Plugged it in, scanned, played.

But, alas, no more.

All of a sudden, it fails in opening a requested file. The scanning, as
I mentioned, worked fine, so: It must be able to access the drive and
read the files from it.

Navigating through the albums and artists also works fine - but as soon
as I request a track I get an unable to open file message.

The touch is running the latest firmware (updated it today), and the
disk is formatted as FAT32 and I just ran a diagnostics on it. This
uncoverede minor errors on the drive, nothing fatal. The error
persists...

If I connect to the SBS running on my NAS, it works fine.

Anyone?

--
zunex