Received my Touch about a week ago and am really not happy with it.
After the firmware upgrade, DHCP became very problematic.  Finally had
to enter the IP info by hand to get the network working again.  That
was a pain.

But the new problem is that when in a playlist one song will stop in
the middle and then start again from the beginning (same song).  This
happens EVERY time I play the unit.  Since I tend to listen to longer
songs (>20min) I can NEVER get through one song!

Is it just me?  I couldn't find anything in bugzilla about it.

Any advice would be appreciated.  At this point the unit is effectively
useless.

Server stats:

Version: 7.5.0 - r30464 @ Thu Apr 1 05:20:51 PDT 2010
Hostname: xxxxxx
Server IP Address: 10.13.100.10
Server HTTP Port Number: 9000
Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8
Platform Architecture: x86_64-linux
Perl Version: 5.10.0 - x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi
MySQL Version: 5.0.51a-24+lenny3
Total Players Recognized: 2

Library Statistics
Total Tracks: 67,519