Id love to  to see a "Turn of evil death ray" option ;)

Hopefully they name it "powersave bla bla" or something .

They probably deemed an off option a waste of time implementing,
especially if the user suddenly want to use wifi ? then all things wifi
must be turned on again via some clever mechanism.
Does the OS on board the Touch supports that without rebooting ?
Make it even more messy with unnecessary options cant be good.
If making both interfaces more or less active all the time makes it
"just work" for most people it's probably the best thing to do.

But logically , what can logitech do now. If they implemented it now
they would somehow justify the critics and deem the new age loonies
"right".

We can't have that, the majority of humanity lives in superstition and
medieval darkness anyway, it would be wrong to add to that.

It's obviously no point for logitech (or anyone else what I'm doing) to
use some kind of rational argument, when people are irrational they
better stay away from this tread.

There are 1000's of things 1000 times more "dangerous" than wifi in
everyday life .

Wonder how the wifi rays interact with the chemicals in the diet coke I
just drank...

--
Mnyb

Main hifi: Touch + CIA PS +MeridianG68J and assorted amps SiriuS,
Classe'Primare and Dynadio speakers (including a pair of Contour 4 )
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: SB3 + powered Fostex PM0.4
Miscellaneous use: Radio (with battery)
I use a Controller various ir-remotes and a Eee-PC with squeezeplay to
control this