results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=77824
Question: Should volume control only affect the analog outputs?

- Yes, I don't/wouldn't use the digital outputs anyway
- Yes, I want to use the digital outputs and want them locked at 100%
- Yes (some other reason)
- No, I want variable output for the digital outputs
- No (some other reason)

Hi Leigh,
I know this is probably not the right place for this, but what model
foreplay do you have?  The foreplay III has a VERY low noise floor. If
you are hearing anything coming out of the speakers due to it there is
definitely something wrong.

Thats irrespective of whether it sounds better to have the preamp in or
out, it still might sound better with it out, but it sounds like you
really have something not right with the foreplay.

John S.

--
JohnSwenson