results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=77824
Question: Should volume control only affect the analog outputs?

- Yes, I don't/wouldn't use the digital outputs anyway
- Yes, I want to use the digital outputs and want them locked at 100%
- Yes (some other reason)
- No, I want variable output for the digital outputs
- No (some other reason)

My current setup has the analog going to the upstairs system, and the
digital signal going to the amp/receiver downstairs.  While I could
very well deal with either scenario, I would actually prefer if the
digital were fixed, allowing me to control volume from the receiver
downstairs, and allow the upstairs user to play with the variable
analog output.  But I was planning to install a wallplate volume
control to adjust the upstairs zone, and just leave the volume pegged
at 100% on the Touch.

But I didn't vote, because there's no "indifferent" button.

--
crazyj