Tony T;551025 Wrote:
> Can't Wipe and Rescan with 7.5.1 (worked fine with 7.5)
> Can I get the same result by just deleting  the .squeezebox directory
> on the USB drive?

If you delete the .sb directory and restart the Touch it will rescan
the USB drive. I have always done this by ejecting the drive, plugging
the drive in a PC, deleting the .sb directory and emptying the trash,
ejecting the drive, putting the drive back on Touch and leaving it
alone until it finishes the whole scan.

There is probably a simpler way, but this has worked every time without
a single issue.

Make sure the drive is not completely filled up as the Touch needs
space to write to the USB drive

--
iPhone

*iPhone*
Media Room:
Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, Ayre MX-R Mono's, VeraStarr
6.4SE 6-channel Amp, Vandersteen Speakers: Quatro Mains, VCC-5
Reference Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Video: Runco RS 900 CineWide
AutoScope 2.35:1

Living Room:

Kitchen: Squeezebox BOOM
Bedroom: Second Boom