JJZolx;551043 Wrote:
> The limitations are only with the internal server with an attached USB
> drive or SD card.  It's not a limitation of the Touch when used as a
> player with 'BigSC' running on a computer on your network.  I can't
> tell whether or not you realize that.

Hey Jim.

Thanks for the info.

I asked about the differences. The first reply wasn't the sort of thing
I'd expect.

As a player it can sync and act as previous players like the
receiver/boom/SB3? Can it play my apple lossless m4a's?

Am I right that the touch is just another SBS and the libraries are
separate? I'm used to this.

Paul

--
pski

real stereo doesn't wake neighbors (it enrages them)

my music is NOT transient. i want everything all the time and that is
what squeeze WAS all about.