Tennant;552934 Wrote:
> I updated to the latest 7.5.1 build using the local method (download the
> fab4.bin to USB device etc as described earlier in this thread)...all
> seems to have worked ok. It installed fine and rebooted and declares
> itself as running firmware 7.5.1 r8837. However every few minutes it
> pops up with a message saying update 7.5.0 r8673 is available! My
> understanding is that once the local SBS has a beta build installed it
> should ignore main builds and only update to those on the beta thread,
> but that doesn't seem to be happening. Have I missed something?
>
> Tennant

Is your Touch connected to the internet? In order to see the 7.5.1
firmware it has to be able to connect to mysqueezebox.com. If it can't
login to mysqueezebox.com it might just revert to the old 7.5.0
firmware already in the "on deck" area of the Touch.

You might want to try a factory reset and see if that makes any
difference.

John S.

--
JohnSwenson