Maybe someone should give Logitech a call and ask them instead of
spreading rumors based on guesses and third party sources ?

Or maybe someone from Logitech reading this thread could just deny or
confirm it ?

Sure, Logitech might discontinue their top of the line consumer music
player 2 months after it has been released when many reviewers gives it
high ratings, but do you guys really think this is the case ?
Of course, nothing really surprises me anymore but why would they do
this ?
Because a few users have problems with it ? No product have 100%
satisfied users.

A more probable reason for this is probably that the factory isn't able
to keep up with the demand so they are just temporary out of stock. Due
to this they might have to focus on fewer retailers. I'm just guessing,
but it feels like discontinue the Touch would be somewhere at the end of
the list, there can be a lot of other reasons why Crutchfield don't have
them in stock.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))