pfarrell;553562 Wrote:

> Rather, it fails to meet expectations raised by sloppy wording in
> "Logitech's advertising". Its a dinky box, with a limited CPU and
> limited amount of memory that can do some things very well. It does
> this
> on very little power, so its a green product.......

I'm likely going to ask a very dumb question (big shocker to the
regulars on here) with my ZERO knowledge of computers, software,
firmware, etc..

But here goes...

Is there any possibility via firmware update to make the Touch's SD
card slot act as additional memory for the Touch?
Maybe adding up to 32gb of additional memory via SD to alleviate
Touch's lack of memory?

I realize this does nothing for Touch's true Achilles heel of a very
low capacity CPU for internal server needs.

--
toby10