I'm used to the way my Classic behaves and have been playing around with
SqueezePlay in anticipation of buying a Touch.  When playing a track in
SqueezePlay, if you mouse-click on the large "Now Playing" button at
the top of the window you get a context menu that among other things
allows you to navigate to other albums by the now playing artist, other
albums in the same genre, same year, etc.  This is a functionality I use
frequently.

Is it possible to do the same thing using the Touch _remote_?  I can
understand how you might do the same thing using the touch screen but
mostly I'm listening from a dozen feet away from where the Touch would
be located.  Thanks.

--
Apesbrain