magnum77;554856 Wrote:
> Thanks a lot for the hints, after a hard working week end I did the job.
>
> Conditions are static ip for touch, controller, squeezebox server, ...
> and encrytion WPA-NONE for the ad-hoc mode. So the controller can only
> be used when the touch is running.
> I adopted the interfaces and wpa_supplicant.conf on controller and
> touch and added some things to the rcS.local on the touch for routes
> and arp-proxy (helpful were parts of a touch script named bridge in
> init.d).
> I can post more details if somebody is interested in doing similar
> things.
> By the way, are the mentioned files kept by upgrading to newer
> firmware?

Great!! Definitely post the results, I would certainly be interested in
seeing how you did it. This comes up every now and then. We usually just
tell people to get a cheap router, but for really hard core linux nuts
this would be an interesting alternative.

Thanks for working this out.

John S.

--
JohnSwenson