mherger;555144 Wrote:
> > Any idea when the navigate bug will be fixed? As you said, at the
>
> Please help me refresh my brain: what bug? Where did I say this?
> Michael

I think Teus was referring to my post just above yours (the two were
posted exactly at the same time !).

There is indeed a bug after you activate (via SSH) the
ComposerInArtists field for TinySC : when you navigate through an
Artist which is in fact a Composer, the Touch gets stuck after
selecting one of the album of this Composer. You have to use the
context menu and select Play, which is not very satisfactory. (See also
my post here :
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showpost.php?p=541372&postcount=7)

Unfortunately, since this bug only appears when you activate a hidden
feature in Tiny SC, I doubt that it will be fixed in a short time...

But perhaps this bug also appears in SC 7.6 (which seems to be close to
TinySC) ? Can someone using v7.6 make the test ?

--
rotho