John,

I did set exactly those two to Debug. But... no extra information.
During the artwork scan at 33% I did get the Out of memory error I
reported before, without any information on what file/folder was
scanned in the log. As far as I can see I have cleaned the whole disk
of larger images, including images with other names than
folder.jpg/cover.jpg and all tracks with large embedded images. I have
no idea what to do next. So I think I'just go on builing a new
library.

It would have been nice to be able to use a copy of my main library,
but it seems impossible.

In another thread there is a discusion on file names used for images.
It seems to me something is wrong in this area. I had two folder with
both images folder.jpg and SmallArtwork.jpg and noticed in the database
that the latter was used. That's the reason I deleted all image files
with other names than folder.jpg (which, as I said, didn't help).

Teus

--
Teus de Jong