Interesting.  Looks a lot closer to hitting the internet connected
clock-radio mark than the troubled Squeezebox Radio.  Its screen is at
least six times as large.  You might even be able to see the time from
more than a foot away.  Could the little button on top be a snooze
button?  And look: a power button.  No audio output other than a
headphone jack, so it's not much of a Touch competitor.  And the CF
slot seems odd.  There aren't many consumer devices other than higher
end digital cameras using CF cards these days and I hardly see them in
stores any more.

But the $170 price tag with an 8" touch screen is a real eye opener.
Makes you realize how late the Touch was in getting to the market.  It
was outdated before they sold the first one.  More and more I'm
convinced that either the Touch will be a very short-lived product.
Hopefully a replacement is in the works with a faster CPU, adequate
memory and larger screen.

--
JJZolx

Jim