Just got myself a Touch a couple of days ago and it is a very nice
little beast. Lovin' it except for one thing. I have a lot of shoutcast
stations in my favorites and only one shows the artwork, that being
Radio Paradise. The favorites are stored via mysqueezebox.com

I know the others stream the artwork because I have previously seen
this using winamp and foxy tunes where the artwork shows up. An example
is Radio Free Colorado and Radio Free Phoenix.

I have the latest firmware running on the Touch as it updated a few
days ago when I first connected with my new Touch.

Any advice on what might be going on with the artwork for the streams
would be appreciated.

--
mullet