mullet;556619 Wrote:
> Just got myself a Touch a couple of days ago and it is a very nice
> little beast. Lovin' it except for one thing. I have a lot of shoutcast
> stations in my favorites and only one shows the artwork, that being
> Radio Paradise. The favorites are stored via mysqueezebox.com

I didn't think shoutcast stations displayed artwork.
Radio Paradise does seem to be an exception though.

Have you tried adding your favourite stations using the main search
engine, instead of shoutcast?

For example, GotRadio Blues via shoutcast is...
http://yp.shoutcast.com/sbin/tunein-station.pls?id=4214

Bit via the main search it is...
http://opml.radiotime.com/Tune.ashx?id=s49671&partnerId=16
With this one you should see the station artwork.

I'd be curious to see how this goes.

--
thunderlips