Hello,

I have just downloaded PUTTY and put in the address as 192.168.1.30

Then when it asks login as i enter squeezebox (as per what it says for
the sharing account) then I enter the password 1234. The cursor doesn't
move at thispoint but I assume that this is normal. Anyhow I get access
denied as below:

squeezebox
squeeze...@192.168.1.30's password:
Access denied
squeeze...@192.168.1.30's password:

I have also tried in firefox internet explorer entering
\\Squeezeboxtouch\media-sdb1

into the address bar but I get problem loading the page.

I have double checked that SSH is enabled and sharing the device is
enabled on the touch.

I am probably being an idiot somewhere, but where am I going wrong?

Cheers

--
woodnut