JJZolx;559801 Wrote:
> You mean this one, right?  (also known as the Squeezebox 3):

> No, the SB Classic should be able to play independenatly of whatever is
> playing on the Touch.  It should play your FLAC files with no problem
> and you should be able to listen to two different songs at the same
> time.

I too have a Touch and a SB3, and I also want to tho the same thing -
use Touch with external HDD as a server and have my old SB3 accessing
music from the HDD and playing it in my bedroom.

I think that I've read somewhere that it is possible, but I do not now
how to do it!

I can't find the detailed explanation.
There is nothing in Touch's user manual or documentation.

Is there any detailed, step by step guide how to do it?

.

--
Kuja