Thanks. You are probably right flattermann, WPA2 is much more secure
than WEP so it shouldn't be necessary to changed it often (unless you
think it could have been leaked somehow).

Thanks peterw, I was looking for an easy way to change it through the
controller (not completely sure I could follow your method without
using too much time) otherwise I will just reenter the key - just real
boring to do. If only I could transfer the key via a USB-memory stick -
that would be easy.

What about the security issue? Will Squeezebox products affect that?

--
Altec