Thanks, you are being very helpful. Actually I don't know if all my
devices in my network are WPS-compatible... my router is (totally
forgot all about that button because my other hardwired router, same
brand, has the same configuration menu).

About the security issue - I was thinking about how easy it is to
connect to the controller or receiver. Is all communication between
controller and receiver (and Radio etc.) encrypted via WPA2 (or
whatever you use). The PSK is stored in the units so I just want to be
sure if it is secure there? Probably a stupid question because I am
sure Logitech thought about that when they made these products...

--
Altec