Looks like I'm having a weekend messing with my Squeezebox devices -
first my Radio, now my Touch!

I fired up my Touch for the first time in a long-while and factory
reset it. I have a cable plugged in for now so I chose "connect to
ethernet network". It appears to successfully connect to the network,
but then spins on "Connecting to mysqueezebox.com".

Do I need to do something special to get this device to connect? I
can't seem to break out of the "Connecting to mysqueezebox.com" screen
to try and connect to my local squeezeboxserver. Any suggestions?

R.

--
robinbowes