MrC;563383 Wrote:
> Agreed.
>

> Quantify and Prove this assertion.

> "tiny minority": Prove this arbitrary quantification.
>

> It is trivially reproducible.  It occurred a few dozen times for us
> last week.
>

> And at least one other person mentioned XP.  Of course it can be
> connected.  A broken end of a socket will produce Connection lost by
> localhost.
>

> I know, it was my bug. No, I haven't tried another OS.  One poster
> indicated use of XP.  I did not prove conclusively what was causing the
> issue, only that it started for me after my Win XP -> Win 7 64 change.
> It appeared exacerbated by running a traceroute utility (pingplotter),
> as over time network stack errors were occurring.  I haven't used the
> utility in a long while now, and yet playback problems have continued.
>
> If someone at Logitech is really interested in investigating this, I'll
> update our server software and give you all the diagnostics you need.

You prove your assertions. I can't be bothered to defend the bleeding
obvious.

What is your problem????

I'm trying - despite your best efforts, it would seem - to illicit some
information from the OP that might help resolve the issue.
I've got no idea what you are trying to achieve.

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
Touch(wired/XP) - TACT 2.2X (Linear PSU) + Good Vibrations S/W - MF
Triplethreat(Audiocom full mods) - Linn 5103 - Aktiv 5.1 system (6x
LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5), Townsend Supertweeters, Blue
Jeans Digital,Kimber Speaker & Chord Interconnect cables
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio