I was not able to find this question previously addressed - it pertains
to the album art displayed by Touch versus SBS.

Note all information is for FLAC files

I have an album Top Hits of 1965.  Rather than having cover art for the
album, I have separate "Singles" art for each song on the album.  The
art for each song is embedded in its file.

If I play this album:
- SBS web control display shows the Cover Art for each song, and the
Art changes as I move on to each song.
- Touch display shows the same Cover Art for all songs, and does not
change.  The art it shows is for the song on the album whose title is
alphabetically first.

Anyone else experienced this?  (Or is anyone else crazy enough to have
different art for each song on an album?)  Is there a way to get the
Touch display to match the SBS display?

Thanks for any insight

--
SlimTrigger