toby10;564373 Wrote:
> Connect Touch to full SBS on your computer, go to Settings > Advanced >
> Software Update

I've spent countless hours tring to get this to work with no luck at
all.  After resetting the Touch software to version 7.5.1 and loading
7.5.2 on my PC, the PC no longer connects to the Touch.  The touch
however connects fine to my network and strams internet radio without a
problem... and my PC can see everything on the network but the Touch.

So in desperation I shut down the Touch, the cable modum and the
wireless router... upon pluging in everything I found that the wireless
won't reconnect to the internet.  So I did a hard reset of the wireless
and now I have to reconfigure my home network.

Nothing but trouble since day one...

--
tony.s