tony.s;566660 Wrote:
> So in desperation I shut down the Touch, the cable modum and the
> wireless router... upon pluging in everything I found that the wireless
> won't reconnect to the internet.  So I did a hard reset of the wireless
> and now I have to reconfigure my home network.
>
> Nothing but trouble since day one...

You certainly have had your share of odd issues.   :(

There was just a recent thread in the Boom forum where someone had to
completely go through the entire Boom network setup every time they
unplugged their Boom and moved it to another part of their house,
connecting to the same WiFi network & router.  They even had to reenter
the SSID and encryption passphrase every time.

Why their setup did not allow the Boom to function properly and just
reconnect like most other Booms do is a mystery.  My Boom always has,
just as my Touch has never had your issues.  There are just too many
variables.

Let's hope all is well after your network reboot & reconfiguration.
:)

--
toby10