garym;567440 Wrote:
> I think you can, but if it is tied to your laptop, why not just use
> Squeezeplay running on your laptop with speakers attached to laptop. If
> you don't like your laptop soundcard, you can even spend a couple of
> hundred bucks on a USB DAC between the laptop and the powered speakers.

I see. Thing is, I would prefer to use the DAC in the touch. I have
these really nice Swan powered speakers and I want to take them with me
up to the cabin at the lake, but I don't have internet or routers
there.

So, if I connect the ethernet cable from the laptop to the touch, will
it play the music files from the folder I have designated for the
Sueezebox server? Sorry if this seems like a dumb question.

--
haitiman