Hello,

I am gutted to say that I noticed a white line across the screen
tonight on my SB Touch so I turned it off and then on again and the
screen then went fuzzy and bright white almost like all of the colours
were inverted like a negative. All the controls were still functioning.
After 5 mins the screen then came back to normal but still with the thin
white line across it.

I guess it needs to go back as I bought it only in June but any
thoughts woul be appreciated especially if anyone else has had the same
experience? What could have caused this to happen? It has been fine
before tonight.

Many Thanks!

--
woodnut