Hello Toby

Thank you for the quick reply!
I am aware that I can change part of the 'now playing' display by
touching the screen (switch between analog-vu, cover, analyzer), but
when entering the settings of the touch, there is a menu for the 'now
playing' with checkboxes... and I thought, when unchecking these, that
I could change the whole layout of 'now playing'!
I would f.x. like to have the analog-vu ONLY on the screen when
playing, but when unchecking anything in the 'now playing-menu', it
returns to default when exiting!?
What to do with a settings-menu for 'now-playing' at all, if you can't
change anything?

The fact that the limitations in configuring the Touch from SBS is by
design, makes the problem even worse! Why limit functionality compared
to older models, when introducing a new (...and more expensive)?
Seems like a major setback to me!

Thank's again!
Bman.

--