Hello again.

Toby: Wee... a bug! Guess I can lay off the blue pills for a while
then?!
Seriously thought I had missed something major! :-) Thank you!
Do I need to do anything further to report this bug officially???

John: I totally agree and appreciate your thoughts on 'difficulty'...
(I used to program myself), but when killing an old product, and
introducing a new and more advanced one, arguments like 'it's seriously
difficult...' doesn't really do it for me! Sorry!
How would you like if Microsoft said: Creating the Windows7
Screen-Resolution-Applet is seriously difficult, so we'll just skip
that, and fix resolution to 800*600 for you, no matter what PC your
using!?! NOT!!!
... and as you would expect your resolution-applet to work when buying
Windows7, I expect my SBS to work as it has allways done, IE giving me
total control of all units attached!!! Later is still ok though... as
long as I'm sure we'll eventually get there! ;-)

Once again ya'll... thank's a lot for the feedback!
Bman

--
bman