JohnSwenson;576697 Wrote:
> .. I think Logitech wants to get as much revenue out of the Touch as
> they can before spending more development money.
This is true for every product and every company. The challenge is
always to figure out what approach works best for a particular product,
frequent small changes or infrequent major ones. You see the same thing
for everything from cell phones to cars and everything in between.

I think what's more at issue is whether or not Logitech wants to stay
in this business long-term, and whether or not the line has an
effective champion within the management ranks.

--
Goodsounds