I have a cheap internet radio box that works fine using my wireless
network. However, I was informed by my better half (she who must be
obeyed) that she can no longer get BBC radio 2 since they are not
streaming to the internet anymore.

I did some investigation and they assume everyone has an iPlayer
capable PC...

More investigation and it may be that the Squeezebox touch with some
form of server on a PC will do it. I do have a Windows 2008 server
which is doing some web hosting and has lots of spare capacity.

So, what do I need to do to get this working so I can have my internet
radio (I like prog-rock), Norma has her Radio 2 and I can also listen
to my stored music?

Basically, what software do I need on my W2k8 server and will the Touch
be able to pick it up?

Thanks for any advice

Alan

--