bpa;584592 Wrote:
> The standard Touch, Radio and Boom can play BBC live streams and BBC
> podcasts.
>
> For Touch and Radio - there is a 3rd party (user developed) applet
> which can be installed and then you can select and play any of the
> iPlayer "Listen Again" programs again without the need for a PC.   You
> need a PC to access iPlayer "Listen Again" with Boom.

Hi,   sorry to hijack the thread but I recently bought a Squeezebox
Touch to replace my old AE internet radio which stopped working 'cos it
can't cope with wireless-n networks !   Anyway I love the squeezebox
touch except that at present I can only play BBC On-Demand if I have a
computer running squeezebox server with the IPlayer Applet installed.
Can anyone point me at the instrunctions for installing an IPlayer
Applet directly onto the Squeezebox Touch ?   I am a competent Unix
admin so I've already figured out how to transfer files onto the Touch
- but I just need to find the applet and know where to put the files ?
Sorry if this has been covered before but when I search I just keep
finding stuff that says you can do it and nothing that tells me how to
do it ?

Thanks for any help ?

Regards

Mikep