woodnut;584588 Wrote:
> Hello John,
>

> Thanks. It is 7.6.0 R9103 according to the general info section on the
> SB Touch. Is that where I find the version of the firmware?
>
> To be honest I get confused between the firmware version, software
> version of the Touch and the Sheevaplug. Are these all one and the
> same?
>

> I think it did after one of the automatic updates of the firmware on
> the Touch this stopped working. Was a while ago now but I have only
> just got round to trying to find out why an if I can go back to a
> previous version easily because it was running fine and I didn't need
> to use a router at all.
>

> Many thanks.
OK you are running 7.6 which is unstable, it lots of fixes for things
and does certain things better, but it actively being worked on,
anything may go bad at any time, its primarily for people that want to
test out the latest and greatest stuff while its being worked on.

At this point you have two choices, go to the beta forum and let them
know the problem so it can get debugged and fixed, or go back to using
7.5.1 which is a stable release.

To change the relese you have to change the server version, reinstal
the server with the 7.5.1 version and it will automatically instal the
7.5.1 firmware on the Touch.

John S.

--
JohnSwenson