Hey Garym,

Yeah, we are both in the same boat.
One would assume a relatively low spec pc (like the readynas) would
stream slim no probs.
I got rid of my pc specifically for the NAS!; one solution for
everything!!!
Always on, consumes little power sounds PERFECT in theory..........
I have around 12 computers in my house; so to get rid of a few down to
1 nas sounded too great too miss!
I have looked into the sheevaplug (more bleeding money!) I don't really
want to spend days setting it up; after-all we want to just hear the
audio! :-)
Could gamble on the touch; then send it back if unhappy I guess.

I use to cuzz my mp101 (never worked wirelessly, hence now wired) and
now it is flawless if a little primitive; but it works EVERY time!
:-))))

Too spend(waste?) or not to spend that is the question.

Over clock the nas!:-)

Cheers

--
markhula