Need some advice for setting up a Touch for very basic operation. I
bought one for my mom to stream one or two radio stations, and listen
to her music which I have put on an SD card. I currently have the radio
stations as favorites on MySB.com which play on startup via a harmony
remote macro. Is there a way to have the option to play her local music
from the main Touch screen without having to switch libraries? Would it
work to have .pls files for the streaming stations stored on the SD
card as playlist files along with the music files so she is not
switching libraries. Ideally, the option to choose from a favorite
station and her music from the same home screen is what I am trying to
achieve. Thanks, paul

--
paltomare