joelha;595051 Wrote:
> Understood, Phil.
>
> Based on the logs I've posted, what can I do to work out my "tick"ing
> issue?
>
> I could really use some help with that issue.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Joel

I don't think the logs will help, to be honest.

I'm not yet sure where to go with this, as I have very little
experience with USB DAC's (indeed I don't like any of the ones I've
heard, but don't let that put you off).

Your best bet for salvation probably lies with John at this point.

I suspect the Touch needs a new ALSA driver, but those posts you linked
to seem to imply otherwise...

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
Touch(wired/XP) - TACT 2.2X (Linear PSU) + Good Vibrations S/W - MF
Triplethreat(Audiocom full mods) - Linn 5103 - Aktiv 5.1 system (6x
LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5), Pekin Tuner, Townsend
Supertweeters, Blue Jeans Digital,Kimber Speaker & Chord Interconnect
cables
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio, Harmony One remote for everything.