Hello

Sorry if the following question are dumb, but I'm getting to grip with
how the SB Touch can be set up:

1) I have a QNAP TS-210 NAS - do I need to install SB server software
on the NAS to access my music stored on it? Or does the SB Touch have a
built in server and it can simply access my music wirelessly without any
additional software needed on the NAS?

2) Or, instead of wirelessly, can the SB Touch access by NAS via my
router using a wired ethernet connection?

3) I have an existing DAC - does the SB Touch have a digital co-ax
output that can feed the DAC which is 16bit/44.1khz ? (I'm aware the SB
can output at higher bit rate, but don't need that)

Thanks for any information

--
jaggy