Hi, noob in need of help here!

Had my touch for a few days and been having problems with the 'now
playing screen' which appears to lock up or not change when the music
(track or album)has moved on. Even if I switch to radio. If I look at
the playlist the previous tracks are stuck there and will not clear
unless I reset the unit with the button on the back. Meanwhile the
correct album or radio is playing and displays correctly in the server.
This happens after switching through a few tracks/albums.

The server was installed a few days ago and the Touch updated at first
switch on so I presume I am using the latest software.

Whilst this has been going on, I installed the Squeezecontrol App on my
Android phone (very good!) and this displays correctly (along with the
server) even when the Touch screen is locked out.

I am using Winamp to rip CDs to Flack and have tried deleting the
Winamp m3u playlist files it creates by default into each album folder.
I thought this had solved it for a while but now its happening again. If
I look for playlists in the server folder I have none, so I guess the
touch is creating them on the fly and they still get stuck.

I have tried many wipe & scans and this does not help.

Thanks for reading and any help much appreciated!

--
dave1