guidof;601450 Wrote:
> In WinSCP, I copied the toolbox onto what seemed the right directory of
> the Touch (/root/*.*).
>
> In the terminal window, I entered the command 'tar xvf
> touchtoolbox2.0.tar'
>
> I watched the unpacking and distribution appear.
>
> Then, still in the terminal window I entered 'ttinit' and got the
> following messages:
>
> COMMAND 'PWD' FAILED WITH RETURN CODE 0 AND ERROR MESSAGE
> -SH: TTINIT: NOT FOUND
>
> and
>
> COMMAND 'TTINIT' FAILED WITH RETURN CODE 127 AND ERROR MESSAGE
>
> Any charitable soul that can point out what I'm doing wrong?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Guido F.

OOPS!!

Never mind, on the third try it worked. (Don't ask me how).

Guido F.

--
guidof

*Front End*: Marantz TT 15S1 Turntable, Virtuoso Wood Cartridge;
Cambridge Azur 840C CD Player; Oppo BDP--83 Universal Player;
Squeezebox Touch Music File Player (digital out to Cambridge Azur 840C
DAC)
*Preamps*: Conrad Johnson Motif (Phono); Adcom GFP-750 (Line)
*Amps*: Music Reference RM-200 Mk II (Main); Little Tube Mk III
(Phones)
*Subwoofer Equalizer*: DSpeaker Antimode 8033
*Speakers*: Martin Logan SL3s; REL T1 Subwoofer
*Headphones*: AKG K701