results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=85129
Question: How Much do you use the touch screen?

- Never - IR, Android/I-device or Web Gui.
- I only use Touch Screen
- Occasionally.
- Half the time I use the touch screen.
- More touch screen than anything else?

My Touch is currently sitting beside my computer keyboard, connected to
headphones, so I went for the last option.

The flexibility of multiple controller interfaces (touch screen + IR
remote + SB Controller + Android phone SqueezeCommander + SBS web
interface + synchronize/choose player from another SB), is a large part
of the reason why I like the Touch.

--
Soulkeeper

-that is not dead which can eternal lie. and with strange aeons even
death may die.-
touch + duet + boom + radio / wrt160n/dd-wrt / sbs 7.5.1 or
higher/win7(32b)/avira free