results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=85129
Question: How Much do you use the touch screen?

- Never - IR, Android/I-device or Web Gui.
- I only use Touch Screen
- Occasionally.
- Half the time I use the touch screen.
- More touch screen than anything else?

I actually use it a lot. It's the only Squeezebox where I actually use
something else than iPeng for music selection.
But that's probably mainly due to the fact that it's my bathroom
Squeezebox and I usually don't want to play around with an iThingy in
the bathroom and I'm usually close enough to the Touch to not want to
use an IR remote.

I mainly play Pandora stations there or I join into music I listen on
other SBs, so the overall amount of music selection is limited but most
of the volume control, play/pause/power/skip stuff is done actually on
the Touch.

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote and
*New: iPeng for iPad*, at penguinlovesmusic.com