MDDLMN;605944 Wrote:
> I'm having the same problem. Up until last week the album art worked
> flawlessly. I have a folder.jpg in every folder and it worked just
> fine. I'm using the Touch currently with an USB (...) drive. After
> (...) rescanning the stick a couple of times now all the artwork is
> missing! Even those albums that worked flawlessly before. (...) Usually
> if no covers are present it shows a kind of CD icon, doesn't it. In  my
> case it only shows blank space, though. Both in the albums list as well
> as in the now playing screen.
> I using the TinySB server with an (...) USB drive. Firmware version is
> 7.5.3 r9283. It updated recently, might this be the source of my
> troubles?

I am in the exact same situation as mentioned above. My Touch did a
firmware upgrade yesterday to r9283 and all my album art disappeared
since then. It only shows blank space too, instead of album art or the
default image (when album art is missing).

I noticed that the scan did not find the right number of covers (414
instead of 849) and the ArtworkCache.db cache file is only 30Kb instead
of 9678Kb before...

It looks like a bug has been introduced in the scanning of covers in
this new firmware release :-(

I will try downgrading to the previous firmware tonight and see if it's
back to working normally...

--
themouse