Hi aubuti,

thank you for pointing me in this direction. At the moment I am having
some connection issues, every time I open a folder in WinSCP the
connection breaks and I have to reconnect. Maybe my router has to be
changed.

I was able to change the value of "noGenreFilter" from 0 to 1. I
restarted the server and there where more albums under classic but its
still showing empty on the last browsing level.

Nevertheless, its good to know about the settings in this file. Are the
meanings of these settings explained in the wiki or do I have to find
out what they do by myself?

Kind regards,
Richard

--