A question specifically raised through running Squeezeplay on a Joggler,
but assume this is also true of squeezeplay on PC or a Touch?

I run my squeezeboxes (4)in sync most of the time just switching on and
off whichever player as I need.
If I use the joggler to switch a particular player off, I am then
stuck! The screen I am then offered is only the wallpaper with a single
button to turn that particular player back on again!
I have to use another external (to joggler) method to switch off
individual players (IR or PC UI) ( having already switched the
Joggler/Squeezeplay over to the new player I now wish to control.

Have I missed something here? is this a function of Squeezeplay itself?
so cannot be resolved, or part of the Joggler implementation?

and…

Is it possible to reverse the track selection modes so that a “touch
and hold” plays the track and the short “touch” brings up the menu?
Currently if you accidentally just touch a track you wipe the current
playlist you may have just built.
If you reversed the modes then if you accidentally just “touched”
instead of “touch & hold”, you would simply bring up the menu, which
you could either then close or even just press the “play” option.

If the above post is familiar to you then it is because I asked the
same question on Tarkan's blog who did such a fabulous job of making
the "Joggler as controller" a nice easy install, even I could do it.

It really is a terrific app for it, and at £50 off ebay the joggler is
a steal.

Apologies if the track thing has already been asked, couldn't find a
reference to it elsewhere in Threads.

Editorp