Long time Squeezebox owner here. I own 3 SB3s and just got a Touch for
Christmas. I've just gotten around to trying some Hi-Res files in the
Touch and was surprised to find that they won't play.

The files are 24/96 FLAC files downloaded from HDtracks and put on a
USB thumb drive. I plug the USB drive into the back of the Touch and
the files are all recognized, but when I try to play them I get an
error message that it is an unsupported sample rate.

The same files playback fine with MediaMonkey and the properties show
them to be 24/96. Am I missing a setting somewhere?  Everything I read
indicates that the Touch supports these natively. Google search has not
turned up anyone else having this issue. So what am I doing wrong?

Any ideas?

--
ben hudson