magiccarpetride;609783 Wrote:
> Hallelujah!
>
> It's so gratifying to read a comment like this one. It makes it all
> worthwhile, despite all those claims that turning the screen off makes
> no detectable difference. Many of us have noticed immediate increase in
> blackness (actually, I will now be as preposterous to say that, after
> applying the 'screen off' mod, my Touch screen is indeed absolutely
> black!)
>
> Alas, the glare still persists, and despite the mod, I still find
> myself wiping the screen off with the supplied black microfiber cloth
> -- can't stand seeing those fingertip smudges on the screen:(

Yes, I was in a silly mood writing that one, and was thinking that
those who have strong feelings about listening with a dark screen ought
to (ahem) lighten up.

The 'wink' emoticon against my post was intended to give away my
intent, but this may not have worked for those subscribing to the forum
via email.

Again, my humor is an acquired taste at best. Sorry for any confusion.

--
dsdreamer